PADNET offers an on-going volunteer program to individuals who are highly motivated in volunteering at PADNET and are current PADNET members. We are looking for volunteers who are interested in community outreach and/or being a part of a studio/field production crew.
- Volunteers must be a current PADNET member.
- Specific crew roles for studio and field production requires proper certification (i.e. To be a camera operator, must have taken Studio 2 Class). For more information on classes, visit here.
- Outreach and production assistant roles does not require certification.
Earning PADNET Bucks:
- Members who volunteer for a PADNET production* or PADNET event will have the benefit of earning PADNET Bucks
- PADNET Bucks are valid toward signing up for classes or hiring a production crew for your show
*Member produced volunteer opportunities are not valid for earning PADNET Bucks
Redeeming PADNET Bucks:
- For each hour volunteered = $10 towards class fees or $5 towards hiring padnet staff as crew.
- To sign up for classes using PADNET Bucks, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 216-4640.
- All productions using PADNET Bucks must be scheduled in advance with PADNET staff.
- PADNET Bucks cannot be used toward membership.
How to Volunteer:
- Become a PADNET Member
- Your PADNET Membership will automatically sign you up for our weekly newsletter
- Check the weekly newsletter for volunteer opportunities
- If you are available for any of the volunteer opportunities posted in the weekly newsletter, send an email to the contact person for the opportunity
Any questions? Call us at (562) 216-4640