PADNET offers an on-going volunteer program to individuals who are highly motivated in volunteering at PADNET and are current PADNET members. We are looking for volunteers who are interested in community outreach and/or being a part of a studio/field production crew.
- Volunteers must be a current PADNET member.
- Specific crew roles for studio and field production requires proper certification (i.e. To be a camera operator, must have taken Studio 2 Class). For more information on classes, visit here.
- Outreach and production assistant roles does not require certification.
Earning PADNET Bucks:
- Members who volunteer for a PADNET production* or PADNET event will have the benefit of earning PADNET Bucks
- PADNET Bucks are valid toward signing up for classes or hiring a production crew for your show
*Member produced volunteer opportunities are not valid for earning PADNET Bucks
Redeeming PADNET Bucks:
- For each hour volunteered = $10 towards class fees or $5 towards hiring padnet staff as crew.
- To sign up for classes using PADNET Bucks, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 216-4640.
- All productions using PADNET Bucks must be scheduled in advance with PADNET staff.
- PADNET Bucks cannot be used toward membership.
How to Sign Up:
- Fill out a PADNET Volunteer application.
- We'll let you know when there is a volunteer opportunity.
- Let us know if you’re available and we’ll confirm!